Albers welcomed the following new faculty members:
- Teresa Rothausen, Phd – Executive Director for the Center for Leadership Formation and Professor of Management
- Jun Duanmu, PhD – Assistant Professor of Finance
- Nick Huntington-Klein, Phd – Assistant Professor of Economics
- Tiffany Richardson, Phd – Lecturer in Marketing, Master in Sport Business Leadership
New endowed chairs:
- Claus C. Pörtner, PhD – Howard J. Bosanko Professor of International Economics and Finance 2020-23
- Cathy Xuying Cao, Phd, CFA – Dr. Khalil Dibee Endowed Chair in Finance 2019-2023
- Jennifer Marrone, PhD – George Albers Professor 2020-2023
- Ekaterina Emm, PhD – Robert O’Brien Endowed Chair in Business 2020-22
New Leader for Family Business Exchange
Business Communications Adjunct Professor Bill Kaczaraba was named the new director of the Family Business Exchange (FBX). Kaczaraba, who has taught at Albers since 2016, has an extensive background in sales and marketing.
He will be building on the excellent programming his predecessor, Management Associate Professor Holly Ferraro, has offered local family businesses. FBX has organized events with speakers from Canlis, McKinstry, Aqua Quip, Anthony's Restaurants, Uwajimaya, Sabey Development, and Pagliacci Pizza.