Below is a list of forms and documents that the Student Financial Services Office makes available to students and other interested parties. Many of the forms here will need to be completed and returned to the Student Financial Services Office while others are simply informational documents.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Student Financial Services is often working with students in two different academic years, it is important to ensure that the correct version of the form is selected. The year and form name should match the requested form name on your financial aid missing documents checklist.
New Student Guide
2021-22 SFS New Student Guide
Winter 2022 SFS New Student Guide
Account Adjustment/Request Forms
- Gift Aid Extension/5th Year Appeal
- This form can be used to request an extension of the SU gift aid guarantee due to needing to complete additional credits for a primary degree.
- Financial Aid Revision Request
- This form can be used to request a change to undergraduate or graduate student loans for one or more terms within an academic year OR for undergraduate students' final term proration if less than full-time.
- Transfer Credit Funds Request
- This form can be used when a student has a credit balance in one term and a balance due on another; they can request to move the credit to lower the overall balance due.
- Third Party Sponsor Release Authorization
- This form authorizes Seattle University to share your financial account and course information with a third-party payer.
Award & Costs
Payments & Refunds