Applying to Albers
- Can I make an appointment with an admissions advisor?
- What are the requirements to apply or get admitted into the program?
- What are the application deadlines?
- Where do I mail hard copies of my application?
- Do I need an undergraduate degree to be accepted?
- May I still apply if I don't have a business related major or bachelor's degree?
- What's the minimum GPA required to be accepted?
- My GPA is low. Can I still be accepted?
- Is the program a cohort program or a rolling admission?
- Do you require letters of recommendation or a personal statement?
- Are there any opportunities to learn more about the graduate programs at Albers?
- Is the GMAT/GRE Required? May I submit GRE score instead of GMAT?
- What are the SU GMAT/GRE test codes?
- I’m an international student, where can I find information on international admissions?
- Can international students pursue online degree programs?
- Am I eligible for CPT or OPT with your graduate programs?
Programs & Classes
- What does AACSB accredited mean? Why is it important?
- What programs do you offer?
- Which program is right for me?
- How does SU’s PMBA Program compare to UW’s PMBA Program?
- What's the difference between the PMBA, BMBA, and EMBA, and OMBA Programs?
- Do you offer a graduate program in Information Technology or Information Systems?
- What certificates are available?
- What is the difference in a certificate and a master's degree? Which is best for me?
- Can I start with a certificate and transfer those credits into a master's degree later?
- What is the average class size?
- Is there any preparatory coursework that is required before the start of a program?
- When do classes start each quarter?
Registration & Course Load
- Can I take prerequisite courses at another school?
- Do you offer online prerequisite courses?
- How long will it take to finish the program?
- What courses can I waive and how?
- How many courses per quarter do I need to be considered full-time?
- Can I be a full-time student even though the program is called 'Part-time MBA'?
- Are there graduate classes during the day?
- When are the evening classes?
- I am working full time, how many classes do you recommend I take?
- How much study time is required per class on average?
- How many classes will I have per week?
- May I take a quarter off?