Last Updated: February 20, 2020
1. Acceptance of Terms. Welcome to this website ("website") which is published by a Seattle University ("SU") education, research, or service area (internal or external to SU). Use of this website is voluntary. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable information ("PII") and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
2. Non-Personal Information Seattle University Collects From You. SU automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
This information ("non-personal information") does not identify you personally unless you also provided personal information such as name, username, email, mailing address, social network information, and phone number. SU uses information to monitor the effectiveness of this website and to consider potential improvements to this website. SU may combine collected data from your visit to the website with additional information from SU.
3. Personally Identifiable Information Seattle University Might Collect From You. SU may request that you voluntarily provide certain PII to participate in the password-protected areas, download information, join SU mailing lists, engage in payment transactions, or for other purposes (as defined in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use). SU does not collect any PII about you when you visit this website unless you give SU that information. You may choose not to provide PII via this website.
4. Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless SU tells you otherwise, SU (or third parties engaged by SU) may use your PII to:
7. Linked Sites. SU may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy statements of the providers of those websites. SU encourages you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
8. Security Measures. SU works hard to protect the security of the information that you provide to SU. While SU strives to protect your information through measures that protect SU systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, SU does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Reviewing Information. You may contact us via one of the contact methods described in the if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your PII.
10. Changes. SU may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If SU does make a change, SU will post the revised Online Privacy Statement on this website. SU encourages you to review this Online Privacy Statement periodically.
Questions, comments or complaints about the Seattle University Online Privacy Statement should be submitted to SU via the methods described in the .