Albers is no longer accepting new students in this program.
Undergraduate Business Foundation
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate competent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate competent leadership skills.
- Demonstrate understanding of the body of knowledge encompassed by the UG Business Foundation courses.
International Business (INBU)
- Describe how businesses and other organizations are adapting people, processes, and structure to a global business context.
- Identify sources of globalization and describe some major effects on individuals and organizations.
- Identify key management challenges presented by globalization and describe techniques for addressing them.
- Integrate management, marketing, finance, and other functional areas in international business.