Graduate Business Courses
Seattle University is on the quarter system and graduate courses are typically 3 credits each. For example, 2 classes a quarter would equal 6 credit hours.
For Bridge MBA Tuition & Fees, visit the Bridge MBA Admissions page
Master of Sport Business Leadership
Tuition for MBA, Business Analytics, Finance, OMBA and OMSBA
Cost per credit hour: $895 Summer 2020-Spring 2021
- MBA and OMBA require 54 credit hours
- MSF requires 45 credit hours
- MSBA and OMSBA require 45 credit hours
Tuition for Bridge MBA, MPAC, MSBL, and LEMBA
- Application fee: $55
- One-time matriculation fee: $150
- Late registration fee: $50 per course
- Technology fee: $140 per quarter (full-time students) or $90 (part-time)
- Recreation fee: $100 per quarter (full-time students) or $65 (part-time)
For more information, please visit the Redhawk Service Center.
The academic year starts with summer quarter.