Graduate Business Courses
Seattle University is on the quarter system and graduate courses are typically 3 credits each. For example, 2 classes a quarter would equal 6 credit hours.
For Bridge MBA Tuition & Fees, visit the Bridge MBA Admissions page
Tuition for MBA, Business Analytics, Finance, Certificates (except Accounting), OMBA and OMSBA
Cost per credit hour: $947 Summer 2022-Spring 2023
- MBA and OMBA require 54 credit hours
- MSF requires 45 credit hours
- MSBA and OMSBA require 45 credit hours
Tuition for Bridge MBA, MSAA/MPAC and Accounting certificate, MBA SEM, and LEMBA
- Application fee: $55 (Application fee is waived through Fall of 2022.)
- One-time matriculation fee: $150
- Late registration fee: $50 per course
- Technology fee: $182 per quarter (full-time students) or $122 (part-time)
- Wellness fee: $150 per quarter (full-time students) or $115 (part-time)
For more information, please visit the Redhawk Service Center.
The academic year starts with summer quarter.