- Freshman: A student who has never attended college, or who has earned college credits but only prior to high school graduation.
- Running Start: Washington state students who are currently dual-enrolled in high school and community college.
- Transfer: A student who has completed some college courses following high school graduation.
- International: A student who is not a resident of the United States.
- Readmission: A student who has been absent from Seattle University for more than four consecutive quarters.
- Non-matriculated: A student who wishes to take post-secondary or post-baccalaureate courses but does not intend to pursue a bachelor's degree, a certificate or fulfill prerequisites for a particular Seattle University degree program.
- Post-baccalaureate: Students who have already completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and who seek admission to complete additional undergraduate study.
- Home-schooled: A student who has received their education through home schooling experiences.
Thank you for your interest in Seattle University. Please use the online application found here.
Law School Applicant
Thank you for your interest in Seattle University School of Law.