Albers School will be offering various scholarships, most based on financial need and academic achievement. Some are offered to both undergraduate and graduate students, and some only to undergraduate students. Students need to complete and submit only ONE application form to be eligible for any of the scholarships noted below.
The application for undergraduate scholarships is closed.
- Albers Scholarship awards are based on financial need and academic achievement.
- The student must be a registered student in the Albers School of Business & Economics for at least one quarter in the academic year 2023-24.
- The application will be made available on Seattle University’s Scholarship Universe platform.
- Please check this webpage in the coming weeks for further details. The estimated date the application for 2023-2024 scholarships will open is April 1.
- Albers Alumni Scholarship
- Albert & Claire Wiegenstein Scholarship
- Anne and Stephen Norman Scholarship
- Bank of America Minority Scholarship
- Christian E. Weber Endowed Scholarship
- Dupar Endowed Scholarship
- Ethel Engh Scholarship Fund
- G. Robert Truex Jr. Minority Scholarship
- Ira & Leona Chaffee Endowed Scholarship
- Joan and Josie Razore Endowed Business Scholarship
- Joseph A. Maguire, S.J. Scholarship
- Karyn & Paul Pasquier Endowed Scholarship
- Linda H. Tellesbo Endowed Scholarship
- Mary Agnes and Raymond C. Guernsey Endowed Scholarship
- Physio-Control Corp Annual Scholarship
- Richard and Suzan Chavez Endowed Scholarship for International Study
- Ronald Wilby Scholarship
- The Boeing Company Corporate Scholarship
- The Charles and Lucy Pasquier Fund
- The Ferry Family Endowed Accounting Scholarship Fund
- Thomas Neal Gallagher, S.J. Scholarship Fund
- U.S. Bank Business Scholarship
- Harry L. Wilson Scholarship
- Woodrow R. Clevinger Scholarship
- Zevenbergen Capital Investments LLC Endowed Scholarship