Albers School will be offering various scholarships, most based on financial need and academic achievement. Some are offered to both undergraduate and graduate students, and some only to undergraduate students. Students need to complete and submit only ONE application form to be eligible for any of the scholarships noted below.
- Albers Scholarship awards are based on financial need and academic achievement.
- The student must be a registered student in the Albers School of Business & Economics for at least one quarter in the academic year 2018-19.
- The completed application form and the essay must be submitted on CANVAS by 11:59 p.m. Monday, APRIL 30, 2018.
- Please upload your essay as a PDF attachment. This essay should have two distinct paragraphs.
- In the first paragraph, please describe the compelling circumstances for your need and how an award would help you achieve your educational goals (no more than 200 words).
- In the second paragraph, please list your extra-curricular activities on campus and your community service involvement as evidence of your Jesuit ethos of competence, conscience, and compassion (no more than 200 words).
Please accept the invitation from CANVAS with the course title of Albers Undergraduate Scholarships. The application form is shown as a quiz. Please note the deadline of April 30th.
- Albers Alumni Scholarship
- Albert & Claire Wiegenstein Scholarship
- Anne and Stephen Norman Scholarship
- Bank of America Minority Scholarship
- Christian E. Weber Endowed Scholarship
- Dupar Endowed Scholarship
- Ethel Engh Scholarship Fund
- G. Robert Truex Jr. Minority Scholarship
- Ira & Leona Chaffee Endowed Scholarship
- Joan and Josie Razore Endowed Business Scholarship
- Joseph A. Maguire, S.J. Scholarship
- Karyn & Paul Pasquier Endowed Scholarship
- Linda H. Tellesbo Endowed Scholarship
- Mary Agnes and Raymond C. Guernsey Endowed Scholarship
- Physio-Control Corp Annual Scholarship
- Richard and Suzan Chavez Endowed Scholarship for International Study
- Ronald Wilby Scholarship
- The Boeing Company Corporate Scholarship
- The Charles and Lucy Pasquier Fund
- The Ferry Family Endowed Accounting Scholarship Fund
- Thomas Neal Gallagher, S.J. Scholarship Fund
- U.S. Bank Business Scholarship
- Wilson Scholarship for Albers
- Woodrow R. Clevinger Scholarship
- Zevenbergen Capital Investments LLC Endowed Scholarship