- Webcams, headsets, and voice amplifiers are available from Mail Services in Pigott Pavilion 040 (Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm)
- Voice amplifiers are available and are helpful to increase your volume, especially when you have a mask on.
- Computers, docking stations, and monitors are available by contacting your CRP coordinator.
- The Lemieux Library has technology items available for check out including laptops, Chromebooks, A/V equipment, and more.
- IT Services Technical Purchasing team can assist with technical procurement.
Remote Access to the Seattle University Network
Software and Applications
Ask for the specialty software you need, or access to a database, by having your manager contact the Help Desk on your behalf.