Students, faculty, and staff can get technical assistance by reaching out to the ITS Service Desk. We are dedicated to helping with a broad array of requests and issues, including:
- Password Resets - Please have your SeattleU ID number ready.
- Multi-Factor Authentication Troubleshooting
- Software Installs
- Hardware/Software Troubleshooting
- And much, much more!
How to reach us
- Located on the 3rd Floor, Lemieux Library
Open Monday – Friday, 8 am to 6 pm
Remote and Self-Service Options
- The Self-Service Portal has an easy-to-search knowledge base, and you can open a support ticket based on your specific request. You can also view the status of your tickets.
- Servicedesk@seattleu.edu or (206) 296-5571
Monday – Friday, 7am to 6pm
Saturday – Sunday, 9am to 4pm
- Visit the IT Services website for quick start guides, download links, and more.
- Visit our Status Page to see if there are any current or upcoming outages. Or better yet, sign up for custom notifications about planned maintenance and emergency outages so you always know what’s going on with the systems you care about.
Looking for information about Classroom Technology Support? Visit our Classroom Services page.
Please note: Equipment and classroom requests must be made to the Service Desk at least 24 hours in advance.