Technology equipment is available for students, faculty and staff to check out from ITS. Equipment checkout is intended for academic and/or campus sponsored activities and events.
The following equipment is available for checkout through Media Services at Information Technology Services:
- Audio Recorders
- Audio Equipment (e.g. Microphones, PA systems)
- Data/Video Projectors
- Portable Screens
- Camcorders and Tripods
To request or access this service please contact Conference and Events Services (CES). Please keep in mind the following policies:
- All requests for classroom-related equipment or services must be made at least 24 hours (one full work day) prior to the time the equipment/service is needed.
- Equipment and services for a Seattle University event must be coordinated by Conference and Events Services (CES) at least 7 days prior to the event. Requests must be made by a Seattle University faculty, staff, or student.
- Students may only make reservations on behalf of a faculty/staff member.
- Requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis. Equipment availability is limited.