Campus Card

Seattle University Students, Faculty and Staff are provided with a versatile photo ID called a Campus Card. Your Campus Card can be used to swipe or tap into buildings across campus. It is also your library card and gym pass. Your meal plan dollars will be added to your Campus Card for use at any Redhawk Dining location, or you may add funds to your One Card account to pay for printing, laundry or for anything at the campus bookstore. You may also use your One Card funds at the Redhawk Resource Hub in the Student Center to purchase tickets for campus events, rent lockers, or pay for late bus pass fees.

Add funds to your One Card account through eAccounts. You or your family may also use eAccounts to deposit funds into your One Card account (an SU ID number must be provided).

More information about student meal plans, including the portal to add or manage plans, may be found on the Housing and Residence Life website

Faculty and Staff meal plans may be added or managed through the Redhawk Dining website.

Accessing Campus Card Services

New/Replacement Cards

Visit SUpercopy in Pavilion 010 (lower level next to Bellarmine Hall) during business hours (Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm) to have your photo taken and obtain your Campus Card. You will need a valid photo ID (a current passport, state issued ID, unexpired drivers' license, or military ID). Other forms of ID may be accepted, but please call ahead to find out: 206-296-6117. Cards are printed on site, so you will leave with your card that day.

Changing your Meal Plan

Lost or Stolen Card or After-Hours Access

If your campus card is lost or stolen, login to eAccounts to deactivate your card. Once you have deactivated your card, notify the Public Safety office. If you need after-hours access, contact Public Safety at 206-296-5990.


To login, please visit the eAccounts website. The Blackboard Transact eAccounts portal lets you manage your One Card account on your Campus Card. You may add money to your One Card account or view your account activity and balance.

Please note that all One Card deposits are final.  No refunds are available for One Card funds unless you are a graduating senior.  One Card funds may be used to purchase anything at the campus Bookstore or the Redhawk Resource Hub, or for personal printing, vending machines, or laundry services on campus.  We encourage you to use up your One Card funds while you are here at SU.  Please contact the HelpDesk at 206-296-5571 or if you have any questions about your One Card account.

Campus Card Eligibility

  • Students: If you have questions about whether or not your enrollment status makes you eligible for a Campus Card, contact the Office of the Registrar at
  • Faculty/Staff: If you have questions regarding your eligibility for a Campus Card, please contact Human Resources at

Linking Campus Card to U.S. Bank Account

Click here or contact your local U.S. Bank branch. 

Campus Card Fees

All first time Campus Cards are free.  If you lose your card, there is a $20 fee to replace it. You can pay the fee and pick up a replacement card at SUpercopy during their regular business hours. Temporary cards are available at no charge and are valid for one week.

Related Support Articles