Campus ID Cards


Visit SuperCopy during normal business hours.

Please have your SU ID number ready and an existing ID with both your name and photo on it. You should have your ID number in an email and you can also look it up at

 Please contact Supercopy at 206-296-6117, and we will be happy to answer any additional questions.

 After hour ID emergencies please contact Public Safety at 206-296-5990

Updated 9/15/2022 



Seattle University Students, Faculty and Staff are provided with a versatile photo ID called a Campus Card. Your Campus Card can be used to swipe or tap into buildings across campus. It is also your library card and gym pass. Your meal plan dollars will be added to your Campus Card for use at any Redhawk Dining location, or you may add funds to your One Card account to pay for printing or for anything at the campus bookstore. You may also use your One Card funds at the Redhawk Resource Hub in the Student Center to purchase tickets for campus events, rent lockers, or pay for late bus pass fees.

New & Replacement Cards

All first time Campus Cards are free. If you lose your card, there is a $20 fee (plus tax) to replace it. You can pay the fee and pick up a replacement card at SUperCopy during their regular business hours. Temporary cards are available at no charge and are valid for one week.

After business hours or for emergencies, visit Public Safety. Their office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30PM, or call the 24-hour non-emergency line at (206) 296-5990.

If your campus card is lost or stolen, login to eAccounts to deactivate your card. Once you have deactivated your card, notify the Public Safety office. If you need after-hours access, contact Public Safety at 206-296-5990.

Online Photo Submissions

Incoming first-year and transfer students (graduate and undergraduate) may submit a photo online for their Campus Card ID. If residing in the dorms, students can pick up their card at the front desk of their residence hall during move-in; otherwise, please visit SuperCopy to have your card printed. 

Photos must be of your face only (cropped from top of your head to your shoulders) against a neutral background with no sunglasses or hats, similar to any driver’s license or passport photo. Shoulders and face must be square with the camera and no angles or filters are accepted.

Here is an example of an acceptable photo:

Passport Photo Example

Check your SU email for an invitation from “SU’s Campus Card Office, SUperCopy” ( for more details and to click the button to Upload Your Photo.  Please contact the Service Desk at (206) 296-5571 or if you cannot find the invitation in your SU email or if you have any other questions.

Upperclassmen, faculty and staff are not yet eligible for this program and will need to pay the card replacement fee of $20 plus tax to update your photo. 


I don't know how to add money to my One Card/printing account

Add funds to your One Card account through eAccounts. You or your family may also use eAccounts to deposit funds into your One Card account (an SU ID number must be provided).

I have been locked out of my One Card eAccount due to inactivity

If you have been locked out of your account, contact the HelpDesk at (206) 296-5571 or

I don't have access to a building

To request door access, email Public Safety at or use their web form.

For emergency or after-hours door access, contact Public Safety at the 24-hour non-emergency line at (206) 296-5990.

You will need to provide your name, SU ID number, the requested building/room number, and the reason for access.

I'd like to link my US Bank account to my Seattle U ID card

Step 1: Open a US Bank checking account.

Step 2: Bring your Seattle U campus card to any US Bank branch and ask to have it connected to your checking account.

For more information: visit US Bank.

Campus Cards at Your Event

Are you hosting an event on campus and would like to hand out cards to attending students? Contact including a list of attendees and their SU ID numbers. Please let us know at least a week in advance. We will pre-print any cards that have a photo uploaded which can be picked up ahead of the event. Attendees who have not uploaded a photo will need to visit SuperCopy during business hours to have their photo taken.