Planning for the Computer Refresh Program (CRP) for Academic Year 2020-2021 is underway. CRP will begin in late July. To best accommodate the university’s needs, changes are being implemented for this CRP cycle.
- There will be a new budget process to allocate CRP funding to departments
- CRP coordinators will be able to request all devices at once or on an as-needed basis throughout the year
- Only laptops will be available to be purchased with CRP funding
- Exceptions for desktop computers will need to be approved by the Associate CIO. If there is a justifiable reason, then ITS will make an accommodation.
- Inventory will be purchased ahead of time and kept on hand to reduce the time it takes to deploy new computers
A list of CRP coordinators will be posted on this website soon.
This website will be updated as new information becomes available.
Related Support Articles: