Information Technology Services works with Conference and Events Services (CES) to make sure that events with technology needs run smoothly. Contact your CES representative to communicate your event's technology hopes and dreams.
How We Can Help:
We provide three levels of event support:
- Gear Check:
One of our technicians will check that all the equipment is up and running prior to your arrival in the event space.
- Tech Meet:
One of our technicians will meet with you for 15-25 minutes prior to your event for a brief tutorial of audio-video equipment functions.
- Tech Monitor:
One of our technicians will stay throughout the event to ensure things run smoothly on the technology side of things.
Available Media Equipment:
Audio-video equipment availability is dependent on the event location. For instance, different rooms may have built in projectors, televisions, etc. Other rooms may require that we bring that equipment for you.
- LCD projectors
- Projector screens
- portable sound systems
- HD camcorder (tripod?)
You'll Need to Know:
Helpful tips and knowledge you might want to have when requesting event support:
- We are available 7 days a week, 7am-10pm.
- Your event technology needs must be coordinated through your CES representative.
- Any off-campus/non-University affiliated clients must schedule a minimum 15-minute Tech Meet prior to any event with CES
- Any Tech Meet over 25 minutes will be considered a Tech Monitor with the accompanying fees.
- Due to our 7am-10pm operational hours, Tech Meets/Monitors cannot start prior to 7:25am or run past 9:45pm.
- Equipment requests are fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis as availability is limited.
- We are not able to provide assistance with lighting conditions in any event space, but we can direct you toward Facilities at 206-296-6996 for lighting questions or concerns.