If you are an educator looking for clock hours and credit courses please see our Summer Institute page for upcoming courses provided by Seattle University.
The College of Education offers post-baccalaureate credits, through the office of Professional & Continuing Education, for educators and professionals who have at least an undergraduate degree.
- The credits cost $59 each and are non-refundable.
- Post-baccalaureate credits may apply toward Washington State teacher certification and for advancement on the salary schedule.
- In order for a coursework to apply to a degree program, it is necessary to obtain prior approval from an academic advisor.
- Earning credits provides an easy method for record keeping because they are reflected on an official academic transcript. To order an official transcript following this link.
Seattle University's College of Education is an approved Washington State clock hour provider.
- The clock hour fee is non-refundable and set at $3 per clock hour, with a $20 minimum fee.
- Programs that are less than three hours in length are not eligible for clock hours.
- Clock hours are recognized by the state of Washington for advancement on the state salary schedule and recertification however, clock hours are usually not recognized out-of-state.
- In order to provide clock hours for a program you must obtain prior approval by the Professional & Continuing Education office.
For more information on offering a course for credit or clock hours please contact the Professional & Continuing Education office directly: email@example.com or (206) 296-2147.