- 36-credit post-masters certification may be completed in four quarters
- Small class sizes and highly accessible faculty
- Saturday & hybrid classes support full-time working professionals
- All students gain a background in educational justice, high-level research & community based partnerships
- Emphasis on applied learning in each candidate's professional environment
- Access to a vast network of Seattle University alum in Educational Leadership roles across the region
The cohort coursework begins every Spring Quarter (March) and Summer Quarter (late June). Accepted candidates may take course work as a nonmatriculated student the spring prior to enrollment.
Spring Quarter Start: The priority deadline is February 10. The deadline for international students is December 1.
Summer Quarter Start: The priority deadline is May 10.
Information on the program costs is updated each year and can be found here.