- 46-credit, accelerated program may be completed in six quarters
- Hybrid courses include cohort seminars in the evenings and summer along with online instruction
- Small class sizes and highly accessible faculty
- Field experience with partner schools allow candidates to observe and work in various settings
- Action research projects address a real school or community issue
The cohort coursework begins every Spring Quarter (March). Students in both the Master of Education and Post-Master's Certificate may apply early and begin work on College of Education core courses prior to spring.
The priority deadline is February 10. The deadline for international students is December 1.
Information on the EDAD Program Costs is updated each year.