- 36-credit post-masters certification may be completed in four quarters
- Small class sizes and highly accessible faculty
- Saturday & hybrid classes support full-time working professionals
- All students gain a background in educational justice, high-level research & community based partnerships
- Emphasis on applied learning in each candidate's professional environment
- Access to a vast network of Seattle University alum in Educational Leadership roles across the region
The cohort coursework begins every Summer Quarter (late June). Accepted candidates may take core College of Education courses prior to the cohort start.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until cohort has been filled. The deadline for international students is December 1.
Summer Quarter Start: The priority deadline is May 10.
Information on the program costs is updated each year and can be found here.