Applications for the Master of Education program are accepted every quarter. Please note that cohort coursework officially begins every Spring Quarter.
- Spring Quarter - February 10
Applications for the Post-Master's Certification program are accepted for Spring Quarter only. Students may apply early and begin taking core College of Education courses prior to the cohort start.
Deadlines for international students are available on the Graduate Admissions website.
|Application Submission Date
||Application Review Period
for Invited Applicants
|By December 1
||December 2 - January 23
|December 2 - January 18
||January 21 - February 6
|January 19 - February 10
||February 18 -27
*All interviews will be conducted in person; online/ phone interviews are not available.
Complete Seattle University’s Online Application, which includes the following elements:
- $55 Application Fee (waived for SU alumni)
- Reflecting at least one year successful relevant work experience (for Principal specialization only: experience must be classroom-based).
- 2 College of Education Recommendation Forms
- From supervisors within past five years
- College of Education Self-Evaluation Form
- Online Application
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Calculated from the last 90 quarter/60 semester of the bachelor's degree and any post-baccalaureate course work.
- Applicants with less than a 3.00 GPA and applications from non-graded bachelor's degree programs must submit GRE or MAT scores earned within the last 5 years by the application deadline.
- Official transcripts
- Submit official transcripts either electronically or mail directly to Graduate Admissions
- Seattle University
Office of Graduate Admission
901 12th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
- Interview with Educational Administration faculty with an on-site writing sample.
International students are invited to visit our admissions page for a list of requirements.