You can contribute to the College of Education (COE) in a number of ways:
- Cash contributions may be made in a lump sum or pledged over a specific period of time. Checks may be made out to Seattle University (identifying the gift for College of Education Dean's Fund, Master in Teaching Diversity Endowed Scholarship, or other programs).
- Donors make a powerful statement and have community impact when they name Seattle University's College of Education as a beneficiary in their wills, living trusts or retirement plans.
Charitable Trusts and Gift Annuities
- A charitable trust or a gift annuity can be established that provides income and tax benefits to the donor while providing current or future income. The gift will eventually support COE.
- Long-term funding can be given to COE through an endowment, which also can be specified for projects, educational funds and facilities.
Life Insurance Policies
- Either new or older policies with cash values can make a great gift.
- Items such as jewelry, art, etc. that have appraised values may be donated upon review of the Gift Acceptance Committee.
- A gift of land, business property or a house provides a beneficial tax advantage for donors.
Stocks, Bonds and Mutual Funds
- A gift of securities may allow you to eliminate long term capital gains taxes while providing significant support to COE now and in the future.
Contribute now through Seattle University's secure online form. Please be sure to designate your gift to one of COE's programs using the designation drop-down and/or the tribute line. Thank you for your support!
For more information about giving opportunities to the College of Education, please click here or contact Peggy O'Boyle Fine.