Education and Organizational Learning and Leadership Program Cost Estimate
|Estimated Expenses and Aid:||Full-Time|
Tuition (2020-21): 66 credits at $750 per credit
|$49,500 (11 quarters)
^Totals do not include fees
, books, or associated program costs.
- Your graduate tuition is billed differently than undergraduate tuition. You are only expected to pay for the credits you are enrolled in each quarter plus any fees.
- Compare more than just cost. While cost is very important, it shouldn’t be the sole factor in choosing a program. Consider value of a program including the quality and reputation of an institution, program structure, personal fit, professional outcomes, and scholarships awarded. Program specific comparisons include:
- Is the program executive hybrid format including online classes and classes once a month on Friday nights and Saturdays?
- Is the program built around inclusive and collaborative cohorts?
- Is the program designed to empower leaders to apply research to resolve current real-world problems?
- Is the program a member of the Carnegie Project on the Education Doctorate (CPED)?
- Is the program mission focused with an emphasis on social justice?
- Is their dissertation a Thematic Dissertation in Leadership Practice?
- Explore outside avenues. While Seattle University has scholarships available for students, additional support may be found from outside agencies. Explore a few options here, then conduct your own search. For veterans, we are a Yellow Ribbon School.
- File for financial aid. Students need to submit a FAFSA so that our financial aid office can determine eligibility for loans and scholarships. International students are not eligible for federal funding or Seattle University’s scholarships. More information can be found here. Undocumented students should consult Student Financial Services prior to submitting a FAFSA. Additional resources for DACA students may be found here.
We understand this is a significant decision and we want to be a resource for you. Our goal is to help you learn more about our program and how it fits your educational and professional needs.