Writing Effective Transition Plans
- Identify and describe the components of transition planning.
- Explore and identify online assessments and related resources to support student centered transition development.
- Determine the presence or absence of transition components within an IEP.
- Identify transition practices you will implement to build meaningful transition plans and maximize student participation.
Training module format
- Expect to spend 30-40 minutes per module, including activities.
- Watch videos on your own or with a group.
- Complete activities in WETP Workbook.
Access the WETP Workbook on Google Drive for all training modules.
Age-Appropriate Transition Assessments
Assessments for High-Incidence Disabilities
Assessments for Low-Incidence Disabilities
Synthesizing Assessment Results
Identify Transition Services
Course of Study
Resources and Wrap-up
CCTS Facilitated Training Schedule
- Individuals or groups who are working through the WETP training modules can join CCTS for live online meetings.
- Clock hours are available through your local ESD’s PD Enroller.
Online meeting dates:
- October 16, 3-4 p.m. – Watch WETP Training Modules 1-4 before attending.
- November 6, 3-4 p.m. – Watch WETP Training Modules 5-7 before attending.
- December 4, 3-4 p.m. – Watch WETP Training Modules 8-11 before attending.
Join the CCTS Transition Network on Basecamp
- CCTS invites all Washington educators, administrators, and agency representatives to join us on Basecamp, an online communication platform.
- Training participants are encouraged to join the CCTS Transition Network on Basecamp to share thoughts, questions, ideas, and recommendations related to transition