O*Net Computerized Interest Profiler
- A free resource with assessment information that can be printed for use or accessed via free downloadable software.
- O*Net is developed under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration and leads a partnership of public and private sector organizations.
Pictorial Interest Inventory - PDF
- Color photos in groups of three
- Student selects the preferred task
- Eight types of entry-level or minimal training jobs represented (Automotive, Clerical, Food Services, Custodial/Housekeeping, Landscaping/Building Trades, Materials & Handling, Caring for Others, Retail)
- A subscription-based collection of assessments including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory.
The Career Key™
- Gives you professional help in choosing a career, making a career change, and choosing a college major or training program.
WOIS/The Career Information System
- Includes a Career Interest Survey as well as several other services but requires a site license to use.