Important 2020 Survey Dates
- May – Leaver Verification opens
- June 1 – Post-School Survey opens (leavers must be verified before survey phone calls begin)
- November 1 – Post-School Survey closes
- Early 2021 – Finalized post-school outcome reports and presentations available
Log in to the TSF2
Use either of the links below to navigate to the TSF2.
2020 Support Materials
CCTS recommends reviewing the training PowerPoints in the 2020 Post-School Survey Training Materials Google Drive Folder.
Modules 1 and 2 pertain to all school and district personnel involved with the Post-School Survey.
Modules 3, 4, and 5 are specific to user role.
2019 Training Webinars
- Post-School Survey Roles and Resources
- Submitting Leaver Verification (LV)
- Conducting the Survey(CS)
- Survey Contact and Response Rates
- Final Reminders and Q&A
- Review the Post-School Survey Student and Family Guide with students before they exit high school.
- Print or download and customize an informational flyer to send home with students.
- Collect contact information from students before they leave school.
- Send reminder postcards to students so they know to expect your call.