BRIGANCE Transition Skills Activities
- Provides lessons in employment, independent living, community participation, and more designed to accompany the Transition Skills Inventory.
- There are several activities per lesson to support a range of abilities and interest.
Casey Life Skills
- Casey Life Skills (CLS) is a set of free tools that assess the independent skills youth need to achieve their long-term goals. It aims to guide youth toward developing healthy, productive lives.
- Inside the CLS Toolkit are assessments in PDF and Excel format, a Practitioner's Guide, and a Resources to Inspire Guide.
- CLS tools are developed in collaboration with foster care alumni, resource parents, service providers and child welfare experts to center the needs and voices of youth.
Community Based Skills Assessment pdf
- Observation and interview-based assessment
- Covers home, leisure/recreation, work and functional skill areas
- Three Assessment Levels (ages 12-6, 17-22, post-high school)
Employability/Life Skills Assessment
- Created by the Ohio’s Employability Skills Project and developed by Roberta Weaver and Joseph R. DeLuca, this assessment provides a Likert scale to rate students aged 14 to 21 on social behaviors and daily living habits needed for employment.