Adolescent Autonomy Checklist
- This checklist, developed by the Youth in Transition Project a University of Washington Division of Adolescent Medicine, allows users to rate independent living skills by skills that the student can already do, needs practice with, and plans to start.
- Skills included in this checklist are Household Management, Emergency Response, Personal Hygiene, Health Care, Community Participation, and Leisure.
BRIGANCE Transition Skills Activities
- Provides lessons in employment, independent living, community participation, and more designed to accompany the Transition Skills Inventory.
- There are several activities per lesson to support a range of abilities and interest.
Casey Life Skills
- The Ansell Casey Life Skills Assessments provide instant feedback to assist the IEP team in developing customized transition learning plans.
Employability/Life Skills Assessment
- Created by the Ohio’s Employability Skills Project and developed by Roberta Weaver and Joseph R. DeLuca, this assessment provides a Likert scale to rate students aged 14 to 21 on social behaviors and daily living habits needed for employment.