BRIGANCE Transition Skills Activities
- Provides lessons in employment, independent living, community participation, and more designed to accompany the Transition Skills Inventory.
- There are several activities per lesson to support a range of abilities and interest.
Casey Life Skills
- The Ansell Casey Life Skills Assessments provide instant feedback to assist the IEP team in developing customized transition learning plans.
Community Based Skills Assessment pdf
- Observation and interview-based assessment
- Covers home, leisure/recreation, work and functional skill areas
- Three Assessment Levels (ages 12-6, 17-22, post-high school)
Employability/Life Skills Assessment
- Created by the Ohio’s Employability Skills Project and developed by Roberta Weaver and Joseph R. DeLuca, this assessment provides a Likert scale to rate students aged 14 to 21 on social behaviors and daily living habits needed for employment.