The Center for Faculty Development provides a variety of printable resources to faculty, including forms, guidelines, and information sheets on a number of teaching and learning related topics. If you are looking for something that is not listed below, please contact us for assistance. If you would like to discuss any of the resources below with a Center for Faculty Development consultant, please complete our online consultation request form.
Permission is granted to educational institutions to print copies of Center for Faculty Development documents for internal use, provided that each copy acknowledges the authorship of the Center for Faculty Development. Online copies are not permitted, but links to our site are encouraged.
Quick Reference Documents
- Key contacts for SU faculty
- Internal faculty funding opportunities
- Provost Award for Excellence in Teaching Nomination Form [from the Academic Affairs website; opens in a new window]
- Provost Award for Excellence in Research, Scholarship and Creative Endeavors Nomination Form [from the Academic Affairs website; opens in a new window]
- Faculty titles document
- Sample Agreements
- The role of department chairs in fostering faculty attention to curriculum improvent (bibliography compiled by Jacquelyn Miller)