Members' terms expire June 30 of the year listed.
- David Arnesen, Albers School of Business and Economic, 2022
- Eric Bahuaud, College of Science and Engineering, 2023
- Mark Chinen, School of Law, 2022
- Anita Jablonski, College of Nursing, 2020
- Kristi Lee, College of Education, 2023
- Mark MacLean, College of Science and Engineering, 2021
- Margit McGuire, College of Education, 2020
- Jodi O'Brien, College of Arts and Sciences, 2020
- Sharon Suh, College of Arts and Sciences, 2021
- Michael Trice, School of Theology and Ministry, 2021
Recusal from Service on Committee
Chair or Contact Person/Telephone Number
The University Rank and Tenure Committee has existed in one capacity or another since 1948 when the university changed its name from Seattle College to Seattle University.
Please see the Committee Charter linked here: University Rank and Tenure Committee Charter