Members' terms expire June 30 of the year listed.
- David Arnesen, Albers School of Business and Economic, 2022
- Eric Bahuaud, College of Science and Engineering, 2023
- Mark Chinen, School of Law, 2022
- Anita Jablonski, College of Nursing, 2020
- Kristi Lee, College of Education, 2023
- Mark MacLean, College of Science and Engineering, 2021
- Margit McGuire, College of Education, 2020
- Jodi O'Brien, College of Arts and Sciences, 2020
- Sharon Suh, College of Arts and Sciences, 2021
- Michael Trice, School of Theology and Ministry, 2021
Recusal from Service on Committee
Chair or Contact Person/Telephone Number
The University Rank and Tenure Committee has existed in one capacity or another since 1948 when the university changed its name from Seattle College to Seattle University.