Education Abroad Office Opportunities
In collaboration with Career Services, Campus Ministry, Office of Multicultural Affairs and the Office of Fellowships a variety of workshops are offered for all members of the SU community, including both prospective and returning study abroad students. Past topics included; resume building, reflection, and funding opportunities. Our hope is with specialized workshops students have the chance to explore programs, share of experiences, and re-entry process in more detail.
College of Art & Sciences Photo Competition
Submit photos that address the theme "Imagining the World" to the annual Imagining The World Photography Competition for a chance to win great prizes and be showcased in an exhibit at the Kinsey Gallery.
The EAO is seeking a group of motivated and committed study abroad returnees with a passion for study abroad and international engagement to join our Global Ambassador Program. Global Ambassadors will:
- Reflect on their study abroad experiences in order to improve pre-departure, advising, and returnee processes
- Plan campus-wide cultural events that promote global engagement and draw from student experiences abroad
- Develop returnee programming to aid returning students in their transition back to campus
- Mentor outgoing study abroad students prior to their departure
- Assist in pre-departure health, safety, and culture orientations
For more information please see the following Global Ambassador Program Information and/or email Dario Ogaz at firstname.lastname@example.org.