Terms and Conditions:
The Education Abroad Office’s (EAO) Course Approval Platform and the list of historically approved courses search allows students and academic advisors to browse courses that have been approved in the past for SU-Sponsored and SU-Exchange programs. When using this database, users must keep in mind:
1. This is a sample of the type of coursework offered on SU-Sponsored and SU-Exchange programs and is not a comprehensive list of all the courses offered for each program. Some programs and courses may not be listed in the database due to its recent addition or because we have not had any recent SU students participate in the program.
2. EAO cannot guarantee that the courses included in the database are currently offered on each program.
3. Students should speak with their Academic Advisors prior to committing to an education abroad program. Not all programs will offer the courses needed for students to stay on track to graduate.
4. Courses were approved for individual students and their specific degree requirements; therefore, course equivalencies may vary depending on individual need.
5. Non-SU programs will be evaluated on the same platform but will not appear in the search, only in the individual student's dashboard.
6. All students must submit courses to the Course Approval Platform prior to their departure for individual pre-approval. Only upon successful completion of the courses and evaluation from the Registrar Office will credits transfer and appear on your Program Evaluation.