Many students who transfer to Seattle University are able to incorporate an education abroad during their time at Seattle University! Contact the Education Abroad Office as soon as you start at Seattle University to see what type of program would be best fit for your academic, financial, and personal goals.
Here are some things to consider and questions to answer when selecting a program:
- Will I graduate on time? What length of program can I fit into my academic plan?
- What courses am I required to take at Seattle U?
- Talk to your academic advisor to see which courses in your major degree requirements can be a course that you can take abroad.
- Speak with your Education Abroad Advisor to see what programs are available that fir your academic, financial, and personal goals.
- Do I want a program that maximize my experience abroad by finding a program that offers practical experience (internship, research) in addition to regular courses?
- What scholarships are out there that can support funding my education abroad?
Adapted materials from University of Wisconsin-Madison