Our licensed clinicians provide consultation to faculty, staff, students, and others who are concerned about the well-being of an SU student. You may have observed behavior that is unusual or troubling and want to discuss your concerns with a professional.  CAPS clinicians can assist you with accessing additional resources that may be helpful to your situation.  

Please contact our office over the phone at 206-296-6090 or email to request consultation during business hours.   

Additionally, the SU CARE Team is here to help students find resources and support for a range of issues and challenges. Faculty, staff, students, and families can request assistance or direct outreach for a student by making an non-urgent online referral. 

Need Immediate Help?

If you or someone around you is experiencing an emergency or are in a crisis, please call one of the numbers below to get in touch with someone right away:

Helpful Seattle U Resources