Faculty Advisers of Student Research

 Guidance for Faculty and Staff Advisers of Student Research


Any student serving as the primary researcher (principal investigator) for a study involving human subjects must have a faculty or staff adviser actively engaged in the research project. As an adviser, faculty and staff members have a variety of responsibilities to the students and University in the process.