How do I enroll in the employee ORCA program?

Enrollment is completed in person at the Transportation and Parking Services office.  Please visit our office at the Columbia Building 002 during business hours Monday-Friday. You will need to bring your SU ID card. Payment for the program is only processed through payroll deduction. 
Back to top

How do I renew my enrollment?

Your ORCA card remains active as long as you do not stop payroll deduction/disenroll from the program.  If you wish to renew [re-enroll into the employee Orca program], please contact Transportation and Parking Services.
Back to top

What happens if I lose my card?

Come to the Transportation and Parking Services office (Columbia 002) to report your card. You would purchase a replacement card for $10. The replacement fee increases to $25 the second time it is lost, and $50 for the third time.  Accepted payment is Visa and Mastercard. 
Back to top

What happens if my card is stolen?

If you bring a police report to the Transportation and Parking Services office (Columbia 002), you may receive a replacement card at no cost. The non-emergency number for the Seattle Police Department is (206) 625-5011; enter "2" and then "8" to file the report. Record the report number.
Back to top

Can I put my own money or a Ferry pass on my Seattle University ORCA card?

If you put money onto an E-purse, or separately purchase a Ferry product, you will not be refunded if you return your card. If you would like to add Ferry products to your card, contact Public Safety.
Back to top

What transit access is included with an ORCA card?

ORCA is accepted on: Community Transit, Everett Transit, King County Metro Transit, Kitsap Transit, Pierce Transit, Sound Transit and Washington State Ferries. For more information, visit
Back to top

I already have an ORCA transit pass, can I purchase a parking permit?

If you already have an ORCA transit pass you are not eligible to purchase a long term parking permit [annual, academic year, or carpool]. ORCA Transit Pass holders receive complimentary Orca Flex parking permits for up to 12 days of parking each 90-day period should they need to park on campus. These parking permits are ordered through iParq.  Please contact our office if you want to switch from a transit pass to a parking permit.

If you have used your Orca Flex parking permits for the quarter, Transit Pass holders may purchase additional parking through iParq. This additional parking is the Employee Pay by the Day parking permits.  
Back to top

Transportation and Parking Services
901 12th Avenue
CLMB 002
Seattle, WA 98122-1090
(206) 296-5992


Business Office HOURS

Monday - Thursday
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM