- For Bar Prep course parking, please contact Public Safety for parking permits at 206-296-5992
- Students parking permits may be purchased by Seattle University students who are employed by SU for the summer, on campus residents for summer term, and student enrolled taking summer classes.
- Intermittent Permits are not sold during the summer. We offer pro-rated student supplemental parking permits.
$25 per week for day commuter and on campus residents
$12.50 per week for evening commuter and carpool
- NO PARKING IN THE PIGOTT VISITOR LOT BEFORE 3PM MONDAY-FRIDAY
- All Seattle University employees and students parking on campus must have their vehicle(s) registered with Seattle University Public Safety & Transportation via iParq.