Fall Quarter 2021:
Vans Will Be Available For Regular Rentals
When community demand exceeds our van resources, we have partnered with Enterprise Rent-a-Car to coordinate additional rental vehicles. In the past, those vehicles have been picked up and dropped off at Public Safety, using the same process as our fleet vans. Enterprise has informed us that they will no longer be able to support our program by bringing vehicles to the Seattle University, campus.
As of September 8, 2021, if you are renting any Vehicle labeled Outside Rental 10 - Outside Rental 20 and/or Outside Rental 1 - 6 (Minivan/SUV) in EMS, you will need to follow the steps below.
- If you are driving over 250 miles one-way please provide us the names of TWO drivers. Both drivers will have to be present at pick-up at Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
STEP 2: Pick-up the vehicle and fill out our checkout vehicle inspection form.
- Pick up the vehicle at the Enterprise Capitol Hill location. (1605 Boylston Ave, Seattle, WA 98122).
- The Enterprise office is open Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturdays 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to pick-up vehicles. DRIVER(S) MUST PICK-UP THE VEHICLE DURING ENTERPRISE HOURS.
- Each driver MUST be present at pick-up.
- Each driver must also fill out the following checkout form using Qualtrics: https://seattleux.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eaDOm81c1i94kZv. This is in addition to any checkout paperwork Enterprise requires.
- Feel free to park the vehicle in Murphy Garage when not in use, no parking pass is needed.
STEP 3: Return the vehicle and fill out our check-in vehicle inspection form.
- Drop off the vehicle at the Enterprise Capitol Hill location. (1605 Boylston Ave, Seattle, WA 98122).
- The Enterprise office is open Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturdays 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to drop off vehicles. DRIVER(S) MUST DROP OFF THE VEHICLE DURING ENTERPRISE HOURS. If you are needing to drop the vehicle off on a Sunday or after Enterprise's hours you may drop off at the Downtown location. However, your department will be charged an additional $75 for doing so. If you are dropping off a 12-passenger van, it cannot be dropped off at the Downtown Location. The 12-passengers will not fit in the downtown garage.
- However, each driver must also fill out the following check-in form using Qualtrics: https://seattleux.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9Xh1txB6IcDEWNL. This is in addition to any checkout paperwork Enterprise requires.