If you would like Seattle University to discuss specific elements of your academic record with a third party, such as your parent(s), the Release of Information (ROI) process may be the right choice for you.
- By filling out the Release of Information (ROI) form, you give Seattle University permission to discuss the following specific information from your student record with the person(s) you identify on the form.
- program(s) of study
- attendance (when tracked)
- enrolled classes
- academic standing
- class level
- The third party must provide your Seattle University student ID number when requesting information.
- Enrollment verifications and official/unoffical transcripts will not be released to a third party without your written permission and are not a part of this process.
- You may revoke authorizations for release of information at any time by contacting the Office of the Registrar and Operations.
Online access to your grades by a third party will be available in 2018. Please check back here for updates.