Student Information and Address Update

Student Information Update

The Student Update form is used to change/update a student's legal name, gender, social security number (SSN), birthdate, or race/ethnicity.

A copy of one of the below documents must be provided for a Name Change.

  • Passport
  • Marriage License
  • Court Order/Decree
  • Driver's License/State ID Card *(requires Social Security card as a 2nd document)

Processing of a Student Update Form for a gender change does not require documentation.

Student Update Form