Law Scholars must meet the following criteria:
- Complete the required Law Scholars courses.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher.
- Complete the bachelor’s degree program in the College of Arts and Sciences or Albers School of Business and Economics.
- Take the LSAT examination with evidence of substantial effort and preparation.
- Maintain a level of conduct consistent with the norms and standards of the legal profession.
Law Scholars courses may count toward a student's major, if appropriate.
- ECON 2130 Principles of Economics: Macro OR ECON 2110 Principle of Economics: Micro
- PLSC 2000 Introduction to American Politics
- PHIL 2600 Introduction to Logic
- PLSC 2500 Introduction to Political Theory OR SOCL 3120 Sociological Theory
- CRJS 2100 Law, Society and Justice OR PLSC 3190 Law, Politics and Society
- PLSC 3210 American Constitutional Law OR PLSC 3560 American Political Thought
Seattle University complies with federal, state, and local laws, and regulations pertaining to civil rights and equal opportunity employment. The university does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, marital status, Vietnam era veteran status, or sexual or political orientation. The university does not discriminate against persons who are handicapped or disabled and the university will make reasonable accommodation for such handicaps or disabilities, unless to do so would cause an undue hardship.