Law Students: Please request your transcripts from the Seattle University Law School.
Online Orders for Paper & Electronic Transcripts
- Access the National Student Clearinghouse website. (Current students can also access this through SUOnline.)
- Place your order and pay online using your credit card (paper transcripts are $2.25 and electronic transcripts are $5 per recipient regardless of the number of transcripts sent to each recipient).
- Sign the online consent form to confirm your order.
- Electronic transcripts are typically sent within 1 business day.
- Paper transcripts are mailed within 2-3 business days.
- When ordering online, you can also upload additional forms that need to be included with your transcript.
- For online orders, you will receive e-mail confirmations of receipt, processing and mailing.
Ordering Paper Transcripts for Mail or Pick Up
- Transcripts are ready for pick up or mailed within 2-3 business days.
- You may request up to 10 paper transcripts per quarter at no charge, after which there is a $5 fee for each additional transcript.
- Transcripts requested for pick up will only be held for 2 months.
Current Students: Access SU Online
- Select Student Menu
- Select "Request Official Transcript" under 'Academic Interactions'
- To track the status of your transcripts select the 'Official Transcript Status' link under 'Academic Interactions'
Alumni: Submit theTranscript Request
- In person: University Services Building, Redhawk Axis desk in the lobby
- Via Fax: 206.296.2443
- Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (if emailing requests please do not include Social Security number)
- Via Mail: Office of the Registrar, 901 12th Ave, PO Box 222000, Seattle WA 98122