To ignite and support Seattle University's externally funded research, scholarship, and service endeavors.
- To be known as a collaborative, creative partner in service to the university community
- To give vision and voice for sponsored projects in university strategic planning
- To act as professional mentors and role models in the field of grant and research administration
- To provide dynamic, relevant, and responsive information, tools, and resources
- Care: We care for the university’s sponsored project funding by following best practices and promoting the highest ethical standards in our role as compliance officers. We care for the faculty, staff, and students who work with us by demonstrating responsive and effective customer service.
- Cultivate: We cultivate grant writing knowledge and skills by providing professional development resources and training. We equip faculty and staff with effective tools to write successful proposals and manage sponsored project funding.
- Collaborate: We collaborate to exchange ideas, solve problems, strategize funding goals, and facilitate partnerships across functional areas, disciplines, and institutions.
- Communicate: We communicate outcomes, celebrate achievements, and increase visibility of the university’s sponsored project and research activities.