Faculty Research Lightning Talks: Sabbatical Research
JOIN THE ZOOM
Tues, February 7th 12:30-1:30pm
Co-sponsored with the Lemieux Library and McGoldrick Learning Commons
Join us for our Winter Quarter Lightning Talk where faculty from across SU will present their sabbatical research. Learn more about your colleagues’ scholarship and make inter-disciplinary connections! OSP will also provide a brief overview of sabbatical funding resources.
- Ajay Abraham, Albers School of Business and Economics, Consumer Relationships with Marketers in a Changing Landscape: Integrating Communal-Exchange with Mind Perception
- Deirdre Bowen, School of Law, Domestic Violence Protection Order Advocacy: From Pop-Up Clinic to Semester-Long Practicum
- Christopher Granatino, Lemieux Library, Enhancing Peer Research Consultant Programs: Lessons from Trauma-Informed Practice
- Becky Hartley, College of Science and Engineering, Comings and Goings at Bushtit Nests on the SU Campus
- Mark Roddy, College of Education, My Simple Sabbatical: ‘Math sightings’ and a fellowship opportunity
- Nova Robinson, College of Arts and Sciences, Using Your Sabbatical to Start New Research Projects
- Mo Sin, College of Nursing, Relationship Between Late-life Blood Pressure and Cerebral Microinfarcts in Octogenarians: An Observational Autopsy Study
Please RSVP here by Thurs, February 2nd and/or direct any questions to email@example.com.
Grant Managers Virtual Peer Learning Group: New OSP Resources
Wed, February 15th 10:00-10:45am via Zoom (link provided in advance)
The OSP invites all staff budget and grant managers to reconnect with colleagues from across campus, hear updates form OSP, and engage in a fun, interactive activity to acquaint you with new resources available to support you in your work with sponsored projects.
Please RSVP here and/or direct any specific questions on this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fulbright Info Session and Faculty Panel
Tues, February 28th 12:30-1:30pm via Zoom (link provided in advance)
The OSP is proud to now support faculty interested in applying to the suite of Fulbright Programs! In partnership with Fulbright faculty alumni, the OSP is hosting an info session and faculty panel in preparation of the 2024-25 Fulbright application window. Attend this session to learn more about the breadth of Fulbright programs, and hear from past Fulbright Scholars about the application process and their experiences abroad.
Please RSVP here by Monday, February 27th and/or direct any questions to email@example.com.
OSP Community Luncheon
Thurs, March 9th 12:00-2:00pm | Stuart T. Rolfe Community Room (ADAL)
Whether you are a PI on a grant, have submitted or are interested in submitting grant proposals, support grant management, or are simply interested in learning about and celebrating the sponsored projects at SU, you are invited to join the OSP for this quarter’s Community Luncheon! There is no formal program planned, simply a shared meal with colleagues across campus - stop by whenever you can, for as long as you are able!
Please RSVP here by 12:00pm Fri, March 3rd and/or direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign-up for an individual 15-minute GrantForward Orientation
Any time! | Sign-up here
GrantForward is a funding opportunity database and recommendation service available to all SU community members – faculty, staff and students. GrantForward has many helpful features, including a dynamic search engine with customizable filters and mechanisms for developing regular funding alerts emailed to you on a regular basis of your choosing. An overview of GrantForward, with instructions for getting started, is available here, with additional step-by-step guides available here. You can also visit our GrantForward page here.
Sign-up for a virtual 15-minute GrantForward Orientation with an OSP staff member to get started today!