Congratulations on receiving an award!
In the 'Post-Award' stages of your project, you will:
- Carry out your project
- Review the Grant Accounting Roles and Responsibilities
- Check on the financial status of your budget
- Request revisions to project scope or budget
- Hire/pay personnel budgeted on your project
- Use this Sponsored Projects Expenditure Guide to assist along the way!
The OSP will review and facilitate the institutional approval of your award agreement (only the authorized organizational representative can sign) and will schedule a New Award Orientation.