Apply for a Sponsored Project

Please don't hesitate to contact us at any stage during this process!


Roles & Responsibilities

Applying for external fudning is a collaboration between the principal investigator/project director and their department/college, the OSP, and the Office of the Provost. Depending on the nature of the proposal, the Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations and/or the Office of the Controller may be involved.