Payroll Forms

These are the forms most commonly used to process payroll transactions at Seattle University.

Please contact Seattle University Payroll,  or extension x5880 if you need help with these forms or don't know which form to use. To update your direct deposit please go to the "Banking Information" section on

W9 Request for Taxpayer ID

Form W4 (request for encrypted W4 form).

Form W-4 Samples

Form W-4 Sample for Nonresident Alien (NRA)

Pay Period Adjustment - Student and Non-Union Employees

Pay Period Adjustment - Union

Request To Spread Over Graduate Tuition Remission Benefits

Request to Spread Over Graduate Tuition Remission Benefits (Sample)

How to Understand Your Earnings Statements



Phone: 206-296-5880
Fax: 206-296-5896

Mailing address:
901 12th Avenue
Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122-1090

O'Brien Center for
Athletic Administration
1218 E. Cherry Street
Seattle, WA 98122-1090