Advances and Early Pay

University faculty and staff experiencing financial hardship, or whose paycheck would be issued during a scheduled vacation, are eligible to request an advance. The employee is eligible to request an advance equal only to the actual number of days worked in the current pay period. Seattle University permits employees no more than two pay advances in one twelve-month period.

The Faculty Request for Advance form is available from the Office of Faculty Services.

Staff Request for Advance forms are available in the Payroll Office. Student employees are not eligible for payroll advances.