The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Sport and Entertainment Management program is designed to prepare graduates for key roles in the sport and entertainment industry. The program is constructed with the following goals:
- Demonstrate competence for managerial decision-making specific to the sport and entertainment industry.
- Recognize and address moral and ethical challenges, and defend a course of action.
- Develop inclusive leadership through demonstration of their ability to harness the power of diversity as a source for creativity, innovation and collaboration.
- Apply appropriate analytical methods to identify, describe and propose solutions to complex business problems in an interconnected world.
- Develop self-awareness and curiosity in pursuit of professional and personal growth.
- Display competence in professional communication.