The Student Educational Loan Fund (SELF) is a student loan program administered by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be a Minnesota resident enrolled in an eligible school (Seattle University is eligible),
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a program leading to a certificate, associate, baccalaureate or graduate degree,
- Be making satisfactory academic progress as defined by the school,
- Not be in default or delinquent on any student loans, and
- Have a credit-worthy co-signer.
Go to the Minnesota Office of Higher Education for the SELF Loan application and more information.