We are seeking to engage all staff in constructive dialogue that helps us move forward with our goal of holding staff council elections within the 2018-19 academic year.
To that end, you are invited to attend one of these open forum sessions on the formation of the Staff Council.
- Thu, Aug 23 | 12:30-1:30 | Bannan 401
- Wed, Sep 12 | 10:00-11:00 | Bannan 102
- Wed, Oct 3 | 12:30-1:30 | Harding 143 (formerly known as Law School Annex)
At these forums, Steering Committee members will review work completed to date and facilitate discussion on the following topics:
- Ensuring representation of all Seattle U staff on the council
- Developing an open, transparent nominations and elections process
- Setting a timeline for holding Staff Council elections
Each session will cover the same topics, and the presentation and proposals will be posted on our website.
Staff Council Steering Committee
- Katie Bowler, Advancement
- Michelle Clements, Human Resources
- Eric Guerra, Athletics
- Kent Koth, Center for Community Engagement
- Stephanie Lewis, University Core
- Mary Lou Moffat, Albers Placement Center
- Lilly Newell, College of Arts and Sciences
- Megan Otis, Marketing Communications
- Melissa Schade, Office of Fellowships
- MK Smith, Information Technology Services
- John Teegarden, Math Department
- Dion Wade, University Recreation
- Leann Wagele, School of Law
Help us get the word out
Download the Staff Council Forums Flyer, print a copy and hang it in a common area where staff will see it!