Congratulations on your acceptance to Seattle University! We are pleased you are interested in becoming a Redhawk.
This website will help you navigate the steps to finalizing your acceptance and enrollment. If you need any help or have additional questions, please contact the Admissions Office at (206) 220-8040, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or find your Admissions Counselor. We're here to assist you as you make your college decision.
Some pages you may find helpful:
- Redhawk Timeline - Learn what to expect before the start of classes next fall.
- Apply for Financial Aid - Take steps to ensure Seattle U will be a good financial fit for you and your family.
- Events for Accepted Students - Celebrate your acceptance with other admitted students and learn more about SU in the process.
- Activate your SU Account - Set up your email and SU Online accounts.
- Confirm your Enrollment - Tell us you're becoming a Redhawk!
- Prepare for your First Quarter - Learn more about Summer in Seattle orientation, new student regsitration, and our Online Welcome Tutorial.
- Accepted Student FAQs - Find answers by browsing our frequently asked questions.
- Decline Admissions - Notify us if you've decided not to attend.
As always, you're welcome to contact the Admissions Office (or contact your Admissions Counselor directly) if you don't find the answer to your question on this site.
Seattle University Admissions
901 12th Ave
PO Box 222000
Seattle, WA 98122