Seattle University welcomes a diverse and international student body to our campus. If you are an International Student, please follow the additional steps below to complete your enrollment.
- Submit all I-20 Form documents via your Applicant Status Portal
- Take all steps necessary to obtain your initial F-1 student visa, or have your active SEVIS record transfer to Seattle University via the Transfer-In Form (click to download)
- Check in with the International Student Center
- Submit any outstanding International Student checklist items and confirm your enrollment via your Applicant Status Portal
- Attend the required ISC Welcome Workshop (more information will be sent via email)
Additional details for your start at Seattle University will be communicated via email. Should you encounter a problem in the visa process that may jeopardize your attendance at the start of the quarter, connect right away with the Admissions Office at email@example.com.