Find what you need online! We have collected a variety of online materials filled with information on all kinds of health and wellness related topics. Some of our favorites are below.
Ask the Student Health Center.
Are there any questions that this website doesn't address? Do you have a question that you feel like you need to discuss in great detail? We can be reached from 8:00am-4:00pm, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, and 9:00am-4:00pm on Tues at 206.296.6300. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consulting Nurse Hotlines
- Kaiser Permanente's Consulting Nurse Service (Kaiser patients only) 206-901-2244 or 800-297-6877
- Most other insurance companies have a nurse hotline number listed on your insurance card
AIDS Related Organizations
- AIDS Caregivers Support Network 206.937.3368
- AIDS Hotline 800.272.2437
- Bailey-Boushay House 206.322.5300
- Center for Disease Control 800.342.AIDS Spanish: 800.344.SIDA
- Critical Path AIDS Project
- Multifaith AIDS Project of Seattle 206.324.1520
- Names Project
- Northwest AIDS Foundation 206.860.6241
- People of Color Against AIDS Network (POCAAN) 206.322.7061
- Seattle AIDS Support Group 206.322.2437
- Seattle Gay Clinic 206.461.4540
- The Body: A Multimedia AIDS and HIV Information
AIDS/HIV Testing (Seattle University Area)
Alcohol and Other Drugs
Body Image and Eating Disorders
Local Substance Abuse / Dependency Resources
- Alcohol and Drug 24-Hour Helpline:800.562.1240
Washington state: 206.722.3700
- Alcohol/Drug Teen Line: 206.722.4222
24-Hour Crisis Line: 206.461.3222
Washington state: 800.621.4636
- Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA): 206.722.6117
- Alanon/Alateen/Alatot: 206.625.0000
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): 206.587.2838
Campus AA meetings :
Times: Monday - Friday 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Campus Ministry, Jolly Room - STCN 122
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
CAPS provides counseling tailored to the unique needs of the individual student, including assessment, consultation, brief psychotherapy, and referrals. Through this combination of community and individual involvement, CAPS contributes to student success, academic excellence and the creation of a vital, engaged campus life at Seattle University. Urgent Care hours are Monday-Friday from 10am-11am and 3pm-4pm.
They are located in Pavillion 120 and can be reached at 206.296.6090.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Addiction Recovery Services (Inpatient/Outpatient): 206.323.6336
- Catholic Community Services (Outpatient): 206.323.6336
- Central Seattle Recovery Center (Outpatient): 206.322.2970
- Central Youth Family Services (Outpatient): 206.322.7676
- Residence XII - Women Only (Inpatient/Outpatient): 206.823.8844
- Stonewall Recovery Center (Outpatient): 206.461.4546
Wellness and Health Screening